New webinars and news from Altair
We bring you an autumn selection of the most interesting news and webinars from Altair. We also recommend the recordings from Global ATC conference and some of eBooks we selected for you.
December 4 | Live Webinar – Introducing Altair EDEM
Get to know the Discrete Element Method (DEM) and its applications in practice. The new Altair EDEM is the result of a recent acquisition of EDEM Solutions.
December 5 | Live Webinar – Multidisciplinary Workflow to Assess Modal Fatigue Results of a 4-Cylinder Crankshaft
The webinar will guide you through the process of simulation of the dynamic effects and their impact on fatigue life using the combined use of Altair HyperWorks and Altair Partner Alliance tools.
December 10 | Live Webinar – Lead Time Reduction at Renault with SimSolid
Another webinar in a series of Altair SimSolid, a tool for rapid structural analysis. This time also about the experience from Renault.
Recommended webinars on demand
Selected recent Altair webinars which are now available as recordings:
Altair SimSolid: Unlocking the Sectrets to Fast and Accurate Simulation
- In this webinar you will learn more about technology and computational methods of Altair SimSolid, why it calculates faster than a traditional finite element CAE system, how to use it for the analysis of many design variants and how accurate it is. The webinar will show you how to use it at CNH Industrial (including brands like Iveco, New Holland, etc.), Andron Handling and Renault. You will see practical live demonstrations of the system.
Fast Forward Your Nonlinear Analysis with Altair OptiStruct
- The webinar will remind you of what Altair OptiStruct is all about, how it works with non-linearities, how it supports multiphysical analysis, performance scaling, and the webinar will also focus on the overall simulation process with Altair HyperMesh and Altair SimLab pre-processors.
More webinars you can find on https://www.altair.com/resources/webinars.
In recent weeks, Altair has released several new products. There is an introduction.
- Inspire Print 3D – a new module for additive manufacturing simulation in Altair Inspire.
- Inspire Studio – a brand new product following and replacing Altair Evolve tfocused on industrial design and rendering.
- Altair PollEx – Altair expands its portfolio with simulations in the development of electronics and printed circuit boards (PCB).
Watch the presentations from Altair Technology Conference (ATC) held in September in Detroit. Keynote about Altair today status, plans and visions was traditionally presented by founder and CEO Jim Scapa.
We have selected some interesting eBooks from Altair University:
Find more free eBooks on https://altairuniversity.com/free-ebooks/.