CAE simulation not only for AEROSPACE
Thursday 16 June 2022 | 10:00-11:30 | online
Are you going to use more advanced or more efficient simulations when developing your products? Are you part of development processes in the aerospace industry or do you want to be inspired by them for your projects or are you just interested in CAE simulations?
Accept the invitation to the webinar from Advanced Engineering, where we will show you advanced simulation technologies, their possibilities, practical applications, methods, and procedures. We will share our experience from engineering projects that we implement for customers in the aviation industry.
- Aerospace CAE simulation trends
- Optimization methods and tools, composite structures
- Modeling methods
- Composite optimization in three steps
- Manufacturing constraints
- Automated postprocessing, certification process supported
- Problem definition
- Rivets certification
- o Live demo
- Streamlining Product Development with Model Based Development
- Customer success stories and technical approaches incl. 1D-3D interaction for:
- Mechatronic Actuation Systems for Aircraft Wings
- Airborne Surveillance Systems
- Landing Gear System Dynamics
- Hydraulically actuated Flaps
Are you interested in further applications of CAE simulations for the aerospace industry? Read more about the possibilities of specific solutions using technologies and tools from Altair.
eBrochure Altair for Aerospace and other resources you can find in Download.
Are you interested in evaluating CAE technology from Altair?
Also, request a free trial license.