Series of webinars on electromobility and CAE simulations Always from 15:00.
For many companies, the journey towards product electrification and sustainable e-mobility solutions requires a complete transformation of established design processes, the acquisition of expertise in non-core areas and the integration of new design software into existing technology units. Not only can this require a significant amount of time and investment, but where should one start and what are the right steps for manufacturers to take to achieve their electrification goals?
Watch a series of webinars introducing CAE technologies, processes and experiences in the development of electric drives, chassis, battery systems and control electronics for electric vehicles, i.e. ePowertrain solutions:
12. April 2022 Your Global Partner to Boost Electrification Projects Watch On-Demand
26. April 2022 Leading-edge Electric Motors and Drives Development
1. June 2022 Model-Based Development for Energy Efficient Electric Systems
23. June 2022 How to Improve Structural Performance of Electric Systems – Efficiency, Lightweighting, Acoustics & Safety
12. July 2022 Motor and Battery Control Systems – Design Solutions for Accelerated Development
1. September 2022 Design of Power Electronics and Motor Drive Systems with PSIM
29. September 2022 Design and Integration of Battery Packs
11. October 2022 Using CFD and Thermal Simulation to Support the Development of Electric Vehicles
We are constantly expanding our network of clients, including major final manufacturers and suppliers for the automotive, aerospace and railway industries, as well as small and large engineering companies. We are active in the Czech Republic and beyond.
Analytics Cookies help us track the number of visitors and also the source of the traffic, allowing us to improve the performance of the site. We can use them to determine which pages are the most popular and which are unpopular, as well as to track how visitors move around the site. All the information that cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous. If you do not allow cookies, we will not know when you visited our site.
Marketing cookies are used by us or our partners to show you relevant content or advertisements both on our site and on third party sites. This enables us to create profiles based on your interests, so-called pseudonymized profiles. Based on this information, it is generally not possible to directly identify you as a person, as only pseudonymized data is used. Unless you express your consent, you will not receive content and advertisements tailored to your interests.
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and all the functions it offers. We do not require your consent to use technical cookies on our website. For this reason, technical cookies cannot be individually deactivated or activated.