January 25, 2022, 9:00 – 13:00
Introduction to the possibilities and potential of CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) optimization and methods used in design and computational practice
heads of technical, development, and design departments, CAE specialists, designers, development engineers
- introduction to structural optimizations and lightening of mechanical structures
- computational methods for structural analysis and optimization (FEM, AI / ML, topological, topographic, shape, dimensional)
- application of optimization calculations in the design phase (for phases: conceptual design and detailed construction)
- verification and optimization of manufacturability (simulation of production processes)
- typical workflow (MBD analysis of mechanisms and reaction forces, FEA, optimization, verification and optimization of manufacturability)
- multicriteria and multiphysics optimization, DOE studies
- practical examples
Ing. Vojtěch Rulc, Ph.D., Project Engineer, Advanced Engineering s.r.o.
High school or university education or practice in mechanical engineering (construction, R&D, management)
2178 CZK incl. VAT (1800 CZK without VAT)
Registration has been terminated
Registration for the course
If you are interested in attending the course, fill in the registration form, on the basis of which you will be sent an invoice to pay the course fee by bank transfer. After paying, you will be sent a confirmation and more information to attend.
If you will not be able to attend the course, you can cancel your registration. If you cancel your participation by 14.1. 2022, your course fee will be refunded in full. Mo 14.1. 2022 it is no longer possible to cancel registration and participation in the course. But you can send a substitute for yourself. You must notify us of this fact immediately, no later than 24.1.2022. In the event that the course is not held due to a reason on the part of the organizer, the entire amount will be returned to your account.