Support for staff training – POVEZ II
The main objective of the POVEZ II project is to help employers in the vocational training of existing and newly recruited employees so that they can respond flexibly to the changing situation and market conditions. It is a subsidy program implemented by the Labour Office (LO), which helps employers and self-employed persons to improve the qualification and efficiency of their employees through the reimbursement of 85% of the costs of training or retraining.
Who is the project for?
Employees of companies
Self-employed persons (natural persons without employees)
Non-governmental non-profit organizations
Who cannot participate in the project?
Excluded are employers who are based in the territory of the capital city of Prague.
However, branches of the same employer located outside the territory of the capital city of Prague may participate.
What does the project cover?
Training up to 85% of the course price
Wage costs of the trained employees for the entire training period (including social and health insurance contributions).
In the final sum, you get FREE TRAINING.
You pay for the cost of the course at the start and are reimbursed for this cost in the form of a refund of 85% of the cost of the course plus a refund of the participants’ wages for the duration of the training.
Terms and conditions of the project
Participants must be employees of the company applying for the grant
Employees on FTE and FTE are not supported
Each employee must complete a minimum of 40 hours of training!
(We will help you to create suitable training packages for you).
Employees involved in the project must be permanent residents of the Czech Republic
Training must be started within 6 months of application approval
Applications can also be submitted electronically via data mailbox
How to apply for the subsidy?
1) I will submit an electronic application on the website of the LO.
2) I will deliver the application together with the attachments (electronically or in hard copy) to the relevant LO, which has 30 days to process the complete application.
I submit applications separately for each training activity.
3) If the application is approved, I will receive a “Notification” from which I will select a training provider.
4) I will sign an agreement with the LO and complete an intake questionnaire.
5) I complete the course
6) After the training I will send to LO
- a record of training and attendance
- a final report
- an accounting of the training
7) LO will reimburse me 85% of the cost of the course plus reimbursement of the trainees’ salaries
Detailed description of the process of processing the contribution here.
On 30 March 2022, the Managing Authority of OP Employment approved the extension of the implementation period of the POVEZ II project until 31 December 2023.