Air conditioning can reduce fuel economy by more than 20%, making it the vehicle’s most energy-consuming system.
To solve these difficult challenges, vehicle designers are turning to Altair’s powerful and intuitive CFD solutions to understand the energy consumption and energy losses of the system for increased range and improved passenger operator environment.
Join this webinar to learn how to:
• Shorten development cycles and achieve better power efficiency with cabin thermal analysis
• Detect and correct costly heating and ventilation system issues in the design stage
• Analyze the effects of airflow, solar radiation, humidity, condensation, and evaporation
• Uncover thermal insights more easily with Altair CFD workflows and automation
• Set-up seat structure model for thermal simulation
• Apply glass modeling techniques for human comfort modeling with TAITherm