Accept our invitation to a webinar series dedicated to the design and optimization of electronic systems in the aerospace and defense industry. We will cover antenna and radar system design, optimization, integration into aircraft or vehicles, electromagnetic compatibility and other topics.
Webinars are held once a month, always on Tuesdays at 3 pm. The first one starts on March 9, 2021. Register for the whole series or choose the topics that interest you the most.
- Tuesday, March 9 | Optimizing Antenna Installed Performance
- Tuesday, 13 April | Large Platform Co-site Interference Mitigation
- Tuesday, 11 May | Complex Radome Electromagnetics Simulation in Minutes
- Tuesday , 8 June | RCS and Scattering Simulation for Radar Systems
- Tuesday , 6 July | Designing for Electromagnetic Radiation Hazards Compliance
- Tuesday , August 3 | Radar and Radio Systems Coverage Optimization
- Thursday, September 9 | Rapid Design and Optimization of RF Devices
The training cycle is designed for technical managers, development engineers, specialists and representatives from operations. The content of the individual webinars can be found at https://web.altair.com/esd-webinar-series-emea.