We perform structural analyses to determine the strength and resistance of structures. We find solutions for optimization of products, their lightweighting and structural reinforcement.
Static structural analyses reveal weaknesses in structures
Static structural analyses are used for simple linear calculations as well as complex material, geometric and contact nonlinear calculations. The analysis results help to identify weak areas with low strength and durability. Based on structural analysis, we recommend modifications of structures such as to meet the defined requirements for strength and durability of the structure.
In FEM area we offer our expertise in both linear analysis and geometrical/material/contact nonlinear analysis, or even quasi-static analysis. Based on the results of these analyses, we are able to provide guidance on any modifications to the construction or systems that will exactly meet our clients requirements.
Our experience is based on the long-term cooperation with leading Czech and European partners in the automotive, aircraft and railway industries.
We offer expertise with a wide range of solvers, but we mainly use Altair Radioss and OptiStruct. The preprocessor that we usually use is Altair HyperMesh and SimLab.
- Linear calculations and nonlinear calculations (material, geometry and contact nonlinearities).
- Quasi-static calculations.
- Strength, modal and frequency analyses.
- Durability analysis of structures.
- Recommendation of modifications of structures.
TIP: Visit the Downloads section for articles, documents, and videos to see what methods and technologies we use. And understand the real potential of simulations, virtual testing, and optimizations.
- Broad range of services, the possibility of processing also as dynamic or multi-physics problems.
- Cost-effective outsourcing solutions – use cutting-edge software (typically Altair OptiStruct/HyperMesh/HyperView) and IT infrastructure without investment costs (CAPEX).
- Guaranteed by a team of experienced professionals.
- Detection of critical areas of a structure.
- Proposals of design changes and optimization.
Apply also dynamic and multi-body analysis, durability and fatigue predictions and other mechanical analyses of structures and mechanisms. Our headquarters are in Prague 9 – Letňany, but we provide services throughout the Czech Republic and abroad. Contact us via the contact form.