Simulate at the Speed of Design 2023
June 28, 2023 | from 11 a.m. | online
REDUCE THE RISK AND COST OF LATE DESIGN, MANUFACTURING CHANGES
When applied early in the development cycle, simulation (CAE, FEA) technologies can rapidly accelerate the creation of high-performance, profitable products. But we know how hard it is to choose the right simulation solution and implement it effectively when you have limited resources.
If you are considering implementing simulation (CAE, FEA) for the first time, or utilize CAD embedded simulation tools but running into challenges with speed and accuracy, or want to take the next step and explore multi-physics analysis, join our free virtual event on June 28, 2023 and learn from your peers and Altair’s experts how a mixture of software, support, and know-how can help you to be more efficient and effective in how you develop new products.
TOPICS COVERED IN THE EVENT
- Presentations from small-medium business (SMB) customers of, Altair and Altair Channel Partners, on their transition from CAD-embedded Simulation and how they successfully implemented CAE, FEA simulation in their product development workflow.
- Generative Design, Concept Development, Topology Optimization, or design for manufacture in Altair® Inspire™.
- Rapid Structural Analysis in Altair SimSolid® for parts or large assemblies.
- Drop Test, Thermal, CFD, Fatigue, or combined Multiphysics Analysis in Altair® SimLab®
- Manufacturing Feasibility, Process Simulation with Inspire Cast, Inspire Form, Inspire Mold, or Inspire Print 3D.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals working in the design department, including engineers, design managers, and heads of the design department
- If you are using 3D CAD and considering adopting simulation tools (CAE, FEA) for the first time
- Anyone experiencing difficulties with the speed and accuracy of CAD-embedded simulation (CAE, FEA) tools
- CAE Engineers, analysts, and the head of the CAE department
- If you are interested in exploring multi-physics analysis and looking to take the next step
- Managers of related departments who rely on the CAE department or outsource simulation services.